Friday, June 28, 2013

Reflection

I am so angry with myself. I like to say that writing is one of my favorite things to do and i haven't even been able to keep up my blog. School has been stressful, weekends have been stressful, and basically life has been stressful! But now its summer and I should be able to find more time to devote to the things I actually like right? Wrong! Currently I am in a summer math course at my school, oh the joy of it! Upon stumbling across some old photo shoots that I have failed to post, I realized that I need to get back to blogging. So before I just jump right into posting a shoot, I may as well do a little recap of my year and post a few photos collectively. Something that I have found that I really enjoy is buying a disposable camera and taking only a few photos per occasion, so that the film, when developed, contains a variety of memories and events. Disposable cameras are almost like mini time capsules, documenting the minor yet charming and endearing life events. Maybe its just me though, I like to think of these things as charming and endearing. So here a few photos that I have taken or have had an impact of my life these past six months.






















No comments:

Post a Comment